Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ad hoc at Home

I bought the Thomas Keller "Ad Hoc at Home" book back in June and have since made two things from it:

Vegetable tartin (that's eggplant, zucchini, & tomato, with a base of sauteed sweet onions) that I made as a side dish for dinner at my parent's house.


And a lamb loin dish (seared & roasted) with artichoke, tomato, olive & caper vegetables. This was super yummy and Will commented that it didn't taste gamey at all (I know how Breadie doesn't like the gamey lamb!). I was impressed with myself, but mostly at Thomas Keller's ability to help make me into a better cook. Genius!

1 comment:

  1. ooOO!! really?? mr super awesome man said it wasn't gamey? i have to try it!!
    but i think just the side dish would fill me =) beautiful, doughie!

    ReplyDelete