Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blueberries & Bi bim bap!

Breadie!

My three favorite foods for the week:

Edible Arrangements gift for my aunt (grandma's sister) 's birthday party on Saturday - the favorite of this little boy was the chocolate covered pineapple daisy! That's my cousin's 3.5 year old son and his Australian dad, Andy.


Bibimbap from supposedly the best bibimbap place in Koreatown (called Jeon Ju). It was just perfect. I took the picture after I mixed it up, it looked much prettier before I got so excited and just started stirring! I went there with Rachel, my good friend from UCLA grad school :) SO yummy, it really was good bibimbap!


Blueberries. From Costco. Favorite snack of the week. I think I've eaten around 2 pounds of these delicious berries over the last 5 days. They're so good now! So sweet!


Miss you, can't wait to see you here!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, my friends and i were JUST talking about edible arrangements the other day, and was pretty impressed in how it made it so big nationwide!

    gosh, the bi bim bap looked very good. i haven't had a good one in a very long time. how lucky you're having fresh blueberries. i had quite a bit during the road trip, in fact. it's definitely my favorite kind of berries. oo! i had some on my frozen yogurt last week, actually.

    t - 10days!

    ReplyDelete